Did you know that building a relationship is the most important part of the sales process?
Building a relationship with clients and potential clients by creating the Know Like Trust (KLT) factor can be one of the most important things you can do for your business. This KLT factor can help you create a lifetime customer. Go that extra mile and create that KLT factor and you just might be amazed at the results.
Let’s talk about a how building that KLT Factor can benefit your business:
- Positive Word of Mouth – Good things said by satisfied customers are worth more than anything you can say yourself.
- Top of Mind – When you stay in touch with past clients you stay top of mind. When they need your services again you will be the first person they call.
- Keep them Happy – Your current customers are your foundation. Returning customers buy again and again from you and end up buying more from you in the long run no matter if they can get it cheaper somewhere else.
Focusing on creating a long-term customer rather than just a one-time sale will help you work smarter not harder. Simply showing customers, you care and appreciate them will not only get them to ALWAYS come back to you but they will also send you referrals.
A key way you can build a solid KLT factor:
- Creating a 7-touch card campaign to use with customers and the people you meet networking. Send them a card these 7 times a year.
• Happy Spring
• Happy Fall
• Happy New Year
- And then one other card. If you are engaging with them on social media you will come across many opportunities to send them card.
Sending cards is a lost art and we all love to get personal mail. You can also add gifts to the card when you want to recognize something or thank them for a referral. Other ways to build the KLT factor include:
- Email marketing campaigns will help keep your name in front of them by providing value. These campaigns can be tip emails, monthly newsletters, or calling their attention to something that will benefit them.
- Engaging on social media will help you gain knowledge of your customers that will help you service all their needs better.
- Customer appreciation days are also a good tool.
As you can see building your KLT factor using these small tools can enhance the way you do business and the way you create new business.
By: Tina Torres, CEO, The Gratitude Specialist